iGeO 2023 Poster Theme
“Creative culture for inclusive urban community”
- The theme of “Creative culture for inclusive urban community” invites us to continuously build human connections, celebrate and share moments of inspiration and practice being more inclusive. When these behaviors are fostered, culture becomes a talent magnet and creativity can thrive on your country.
- The culture highlighted in the poster must be a culture that promotes a unique urban identity.
- The inclusivity can be evaluated from demography, sociocultural, economy, and urban infrastructure.
- What are the creative culture that present in your country?
- How is your country building an inclusive urban community by utilizing creative culture?
- How is the practice of creative urban community impact life?
The questions above are suggested pointers but feel free to explore any relevant question tied to the main theme.
Rules and Regulations
- Size: 841 mm wide x 1189 mm height (33.1” wide by 46.8” height / A0)
- Orientation: Portrait
- Resolution: 350 dpi or above
- Ensure that posters have 1.5 cm (1/2”) bleeding area when submitting for present.
- Groups of countries will then get together to talk about the information on their poster. Students will be able to ask questions about each other’s poster.
- Posters must be created digitally, using PowerPoint or other graphic design software.
- Posters have to be prepared and presented by the students taking part in the iGeo. Using a poster prepared by someone else is unacceptable.
- The poster presentation is not counted as part of a student’s final score in the iGeo. However, a prize is planned for the team whose poster is voted the best.
- Due date: July 28th, 2023 23.59 GMT+7
- Poster must be submitted in the Printable Document Format (.pdf)
- File name for poster presentation submission should follow:
- [Country]_Poster IGEO 2023.pdf
- Example: Indonesia_Poster IGEO 2023.pdf;
- China-Hong Kong_Poster IGEO 2023.pdf
- Printed version of poster will be provided by Local Organizing Committee
- Link for submission: click here
Download the guideline here